Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Oct 2008 San Antonio TX

Happy Halloween late. Here are a few pictures of the kiddos in their costumes. Katelyn was a snow princess, Abby was a Queen, Jack was Buzz, and Jordan was a Ninja Turtle. They had a great night. I believe Jack had the most fun. He was not scared to knock on the doors and get candy. In fact, a couple of days ago we were walking home from taking the kids to school and Jack was ahead of me and ran up to a random person's door and knocked on it. I think he thought he was going to trick-or-treat at their house. Lucky for me, no one was home at that house. But, they had a great night. Note: Do you love the weed garden in the front yard? It is now gone...I will have to send some more recent pictures.











1 comment:

Jill said...

I didn't even know you were moving. That is how good I stay in touch! Thank goodness for blogs!